- Romoulous MalachiTorah Knights TV Host, Creator of Torah Knights Comics, Chief Executive Officer, Writer, Graphic Designer, and Event Coordinator
- Kim RodgersTV Host, Education Leadership, Mentor Training, Urban Literacy, and Motivational Speaker
- Chynna GrayArtist Development Program, Torah Knights TV Host, Event Planner, Torah Queen TV Host, Brand Ambassador, and Public Relations.
- Sylvia HerryTorah Knights TV Host and Model
- Shakira TerryTorah Knights TV Host, Torah Queens TV Host, Screen Writer, and Advertising.
- Niko SmithTorah Knights TV Host, Model, and Public Relations
Sylvia Herry is a freelance model, a professional corporate accountant and a licensed financial coach based in the metro Atlanta, GA area.
Sylvia Herry was born in Benin City, Nigeria in 1978 and was raised in Brooklyn, NY. She graduated with a BS degree in both Accounting and Computer Information Systems from the University of Charleston in Charleston, WV in December 2005 and an MBA in Accounting/Finance from Bellevue University in Bellevue, NE in June 2016.
Upon completion of her undergraduate degree, Sylvia relocated from Charleston, WV to the metro Atlanta, GA area to pursue her career of becoming a professional accountant and to further her modeling career. Sylvia has walked the fashion runway for many designers across the United States and has also been published in numerous publications.
Currently, Sylvia works as a corporate accountant for a large non-profit organization, still continues to build upon her modeling career and also holds a Life Insurance license with the State of Georgia. She also collaborated with show producers from the International African Media Consortium (IAMC) to host shows such as Global Weekly Recap and Blazing 30 Music Video Countdown.
I am beautiful no matter what people
By: Shakira Lynn Terry
I am beautiful like a blooming flower
I am beautiful like the farmers gardens that’s filled with fresh sweet smelling fruits
I am beautiful like the pretty colorful lipstick woman love to put on their sexy lips
I am beautiful like the clear beautiful ocean water that the fish swims in day and night
I don’t need no make up to say I’m beautiful
I don’t need no plastic surgery in less it’s for medical reasons I need it other than I don’t need no plastic surgery to feel beautiful
Cause I am beautiful no matter what people say
I wrote this poem: To let everyone that you are beautiful you don’t need make up or a fake image to feel beautiful: At the end of day it’s how you feel about yourself: One thing I know I don’t care what people say about me I love myself to know I am beautiful no matter what people, I am beauty.